jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmdreamer View Post
Roads blow here...I've bubbled two tires hitting similar massive holes on the highway...
I hear you man. Like someone described, it's a mine field. Jersey is less so than NYC/Queens area but nevertheless, they are horrible. Do you "feel" anything because of the bubble? I should check my wheels and tires more often, just in case. The roads are horrible, but can't stop us from enjoying this monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartMD View Post
Jason sorry to hear about your mishap, but glad to hear that you and your ride made it out safe. I hate NY/NJ roads with a passion. Glad to hear that T/R insurance had paid off once again. On the angel eyes, I too got the lux and they have been awsome. They are very worth the price and completely change the look of the cars front end, but be forewarned they are a pain to get installed.
Be safe bro...
Thanks man! I still owe you for the heads up on the T/W insurance. It's a shi**y feeling though when you hit that pothole and you know what follows after that. I'm just glad that I have my car back in my garage.

I can't wait to get the Lux's now. I read all the threads about which AEs are the best and what not, and I still couldn't decide. Well, I think I've waivered enough. The GP thunders were pretty easy to install, I hope they're similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIdriver View Post
Fawk!! Glad it all turned out ok.
Thanks man! I don't wish anyone to be stranded out on the highway. It totally sucks!

Everyone, be safe out there.
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0