View Single Post
      11-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #66
Lodaka
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT

I came upon this thread, and learned something interesting. To a degree, I apprecited your input as well, leaving out all the bickering and name calling (not just you but some of us M3 posters as well). While I don't speak for others, I used to drive 335i and loved it. M3 is a different experience and I enjoy it. I just hate seeing posts like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
http://www.dragtimes.com/compare2.ph...nName=Compare!

Look at all the times in the mid 11's see any M3's? NO! All tuned 335i. Sour grapes is not me buddy but you. We already have said that sor estimation of tuned 335i was most likely underestimated hence his guess that a tuned 335i torque wouldn't exceed the M3 but as REAL world numbers and videos show it does.
You have just given one set of numbers and you tell me I am flogging videos over the internet. If I was I would have put up multiple videos and put a link on the 335i forum but have I?
Tell my why is it some of you M3 fanboys can't debate a subject without calling other peoples car cheap a$$ or something to that degree? You think you are the only one who could afford the M3? Why don't you just stick to the debate or is it that you need to divert attention to something else so that it won't be so obvious you aren't winning this debate.
If you don't want to listen to me than you should listen to fellow M3 owners who have given reason why Sors assumption may be inacurrate.
I think if you look at the videos I put on you will see that the charts back up his M3 torque theory when comparing stock to stock as the M3 slightly pulls ahead. The other video though showing the tuned 335i pulling on the M3 along with the dragtime numbers should indicate though that Sor assumption is incorrect.
Anyways done with this subject as people with common sense already agree that his assumption might be slightly overestimated. For people like you who refuse to look at the evidence given and want to start calling other peoples cars cheap etc. I am not going to go on as it would be waste of time and result in me getting banned.
Appreciate 0