02-10-2013, 04:01 AM   #1245
r0wr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Glad youre making some on AAPL!....

I like BBRY cause their new phone isnt great in itself but it is a huge improvement to what they had...alot of corporate users are still forced to use BBRY and they will all get the new phone.

They have very little of the phone mkt now so they can only go up...hard to go down from nothing imho...now if you're in BBRY at 17.00-18.00 sure there is some risk but what stock doesnt have risk?...but if you're in near 10-11.00 like when I first said I liked FB and RIMM(BBRY), then you are in good shape.
I've been cashing in on AAPL since it's low on the 5th. I hadn't even looked at this thread until recent. I'm glad you were on the same side. I agree that AAPL will have a pull back here and I also agree that we are due for a sizeable correction as well but I'm long some AAPL calls for next week for the hell of it.

Here are a couple of my last transactions. It's not showing my call options I bought on the 5th but I've made over 20k this week just on AAPL calls.

I like your analysis on BBRY but I'm still a little skeptical. I don't see too much upside nor do I see too much risk. If I wanted a slow play, I'd go with QCOM.
Appreciate 0