10-31-2009, 07:10 PM   #13
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by John@BMW View Post
For some reason, This reminds me of an m3 we had where a chipmunk somehow entered the brake duct while driving and tried to use the inside of the rotor as a 'hamster wheel' LOL I had to clean out this cooked chipmonk through all the vanes in the rotor- Wasnt fun but funny mmmmm chipmunk paste
That's just NASTY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanium View Post
Here is a site that sells those inlets found on race cars but not the round ones you have used, also have hoses for sale, 12 foot of the same ducting for 10 bucks versus 2 4-foot sections.

LINK: http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/adv...ryID=BRAKEDUCT

If you have a chance please measure the diameter of the brake ducts you used, both the outer diameter including the flat flange and the inner diameter of the actual opening, it would make searching for parts much easier, thanks.
Thanks for the link.

For the OP, nicely done and thanks for sharing.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0