04-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #3859
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
Yeah, I am going up to check out the car today if its prepped. however, I may not take that one.
now that I have been approved by wifey, I want fox red extended, and still on the fence on jerez or alpine on the outside. I think I am going to stick with what I know and order an apline on fox.

The one thing that they would not change on this car is the interior color unless I fully commited to it, but I couldnt at the time.

who knows I may just go with it, will see if it talks to me or not. lmao
I'm pretty sure you won't be able to resist, therefore you're going to pull the trigger on the one you're going to see, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Jerez black on black ftw!!
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCA View Post
It amazes me that they (or any dealer for that matter) won't take a chance on ordering an inventory car with Fox Red. I mean, let's just make 'em all black I guess. Sheesh. With a good exterior color, someone will always buy it!

On another note, have you considered Beige extended with AW? That interior color looks better IMO, and I'm not normally even a beige interior fan. Love the tone of that Bamboo though. Someone on here has an E90 in that combo...I remember seeing it.
Beige with AW looks good. I still think FR is too much to look at, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post

After the Akra Evolution goes on in a couple months, I think I'm done modding the M3 (though I haven't done all that much) It's time to start saving for my future GT3, which will serve as the real track weapon, so that the M can serve its days as a DD

We'll get out to the track some time this summer hopefully. It's too bad that every event I've seen has been planned for the middle two weekends every month as those are the two I'm gone
I think you and I are on the same track. I'm after the GT3 too, but I think I'll be after something else when I'm ready to make my move 5 yrs from now.

Btw, I picked up my 'motorcycle' helmet for $87 from a Yamaha shop, which is local to me. It has the proper ratings for the track too. This will do for the time being. Like Blake mentioned before, once I get more serious and invlolved, I'll buy a better one.

I've currently decided to sign up for the one day DE event @ Eagles Canyon on May 8th.

I'm still a beginner, so wish me luck!
Appreciate 0