fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
First part... And?
Second part. The only ones fighting them are kurds mostly. Some other countries too that Obama won't give weapons too like Jordan.
Third part We aren't bringing in skilled labor. This is uneducated rabble that doesn't want to come and we are forcing them here.
I don't like the idea of giving them weapons. Didn't work out too well in the long run in Afghanistan.

We aren't forcing them. That's not how the process works. They have to apply here. They don't want to come here, then don't apply. Pretty easy.

Plus I have no statistics on who they're letting in, and I'm certain you don't either so you have no idea as to their educational background or their skill set. With that said, I'm sure some of these people will be complete disrespecting asshole low lives while others will assimilate into society and become productive members.

Ideally, if it were up to me, you'd have to be educated and if you're someone who's 16-30, you're not getting in. Older people and children only.

And I certainly wouldn't shut the country off to the family in the UK who wants to take a vacation here just because they're Muslim.
Appreciate 0