View Single Post
      12-09-2015, 03:16 PM   #78
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
I'm part black, am I responsible for the crimes going on in urban areas? Shit isn't my problem to deal with. I don't know why it should be theirs to "sort their house". It's crazy people who follow some fringe, bastardized form of religion for their own personal gain. Not the first time someone's warped religion to push their own personal agenda. Hell, someone made up a religion to gain money and power (L. Ron Hubbard).

But since you brought it up, Muslims did raise over $100,000 so far for the victims families of the shooting in California, http://fox40.com/2015/12/09/muslim-a...rdino-victims/

These individuals were Muslim Americans, and just like most any other American, they're good people who step up to help those in need.
No you aren't. My kids half black. Is he? No. Sort their house means the ones not violent need to step up against the ones who are.

Btw, L. Ron Hubbard wrote dianetics as a self help book and the dumb scientology people who adopted it as a religion were scorned and ridiculed by Hubbard. He didn't profit from it.
Appreciate 0