View Single Post
      04-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #157
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

I can play the stupid game too, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
You're right, this isn't a pissing contest. It has quickly escalated into a Technic ego trip.

AussieM3 and I are square.

When I posted my initial response using my phone (opting not to read all 8 pages on a mobile device), I interjected at a point where it was called into question the possibility of updating with the controller. Sure, I didn't go into detail, and in looking at the question asked and the time I replied, dealership was not mentioned once. I just wanted to get the point across that there were alternatives after a quick glance. I don't read this thread every day for new replies unlike some people. I am all for getting the right info out to other owners and thought I was squashing information.

Oh forgive me great and powerful Technic, Lord of the Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav sub-forum of M3post. How will we ever retrofit new technology without you?! Have mercy!

How hard was it to take an LCI controller, plug it in, test to see if it works, then go from there. Not exactly rocket laundry, but yes, you did it first and many on here have acknowledged your one small step for man in the retrofit department. But it's not exactly the Higgs-Boson. Someone would have figured it out eventually, like Calculus. You're like Newton and some Joe Schmuckatelli on the boards with an idea that the controller might swap, is Leibniz.

<3,

Snig

*It's the internet, let's just take a deep breath and
Appreciate 0