10-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #32
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricfutures View Post
What tires are you running and can you share the specs?
See post #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
becuase you exit your driveway like a women. Take it an angle and go slow. I laugh when members complain about theyre driveway I really need to post a pic of mine. Car loooooks amazing tho! Thank god you got dinan wheels, or else you might have lost your warrenty Im only kidding. I think the center caps are nice. Can you explain the difference between these and bbs? Custom offsets im guessing
First things first.......I know how to navigate my driveway and I was not complaining.....just giving some insight. Next, this wheel is a BBS CH-R.....it's just sold by Dinan. All they added was the D center cap. They also came with the carbon fiber BBS center cap. So basically Dinan is another company selling CH-R's with a little personal touch...................Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0