Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rye m3 View Post
Uh, are you driving an M3 or a 328? How old are you?
OP probably has some shitty insurance. OP wont respond to who his insurance carrier is.

This being said, Liberty Mutual FTMFW. Did you know they give great discounts to BMW Car Club Members, and is the BMW preferred insurance? Most people worry about the aftermath of an accident, but god forbid I would have to deploy such resources, I can be confident that they will take care of me.

Its very important to have an agent that you work with from the inception of your insurance contract. You want the relationship to get to the point where you have their cell phone number in the event of an accident. Once you have reached this point, you can generally rest assured that your agent is going to work in your favor, even when his adjuster comes out to "pull your teeth." It never hurts to slip them a 20 every time you see them (how often are you really going to meet your insurance agent? rarely at most)

I apply this same formula with my service adviser at my service center, except sometimes i'll tip him 40 or 50 if its alot of work or if my car requires alot of attention. its the best investment.