View Single Post
      01-11-2012, 02:40 AM   #22
eVitO
trollololol
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: Too slow

Wassssup

idk, I love it here. I'm a 2nd year @ UCSD and I love SD a lot more than LA. LA will always have a place in my heart just because I grew up there, but SD is a lot better, imo.

As aaranzabal said, not many good roads here, besides Palomar. The scenic twisty roads are really busy most of the time and laced w/ cops everywhere. Although the speed limit is 45 here (big deal to me, 'cause everywhere in LA it's 35).

As for all the food and what not... Mexican food. Trust me. Dear Lord, some carne asada fries from Rigoberto's always hits the spot... Bars & night clubs, meh. Been to a few, they're ok, but clubs aren't really "my scene", so the experience might be different for you.

Oh, and watch out for the roads in La Jolla. They kinda suck. Kinda really suck. But if you just be careful and watch out for potholes, you'll get used to it.

Best wishes man! Good luck with the move, and let me know if you need any help with anything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastek View Post
why dont you leave him a love note on the car -- with hearts and shit

lol - seriously tho -- I find notes on my car sometimes -- but it's NEVER from girls -- -- damm M3 is a ghey magnet
Appreciate 0