View Single Post
      11-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #112
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Save up for the GTR 100%. 2014 GTR is supposed to have some serious improvements on it. 2014 Corvette is going to be awesome also. 2014 BMW (every new model they are coming out with) should be pretty sweet also. 2014 is a big year so I think 1 more year without touching the car isn't a big deal.

I honestly think its the people running very aggresive setup's on 20" wheels that have the camber problems and when they do, they need the plates and adjustable camber arms. I'm sticking with the 19" size and probably won't have much of a problem. I'm just worried about falling into a money pit because I want this car to be comfortable enough for full year driving (getting me through NY winters) and get me through the next couple years. Then i'll get something that I can dedicate as a "fun weekend" car and then have a commuter that gets 40+ mpg lol.
so many new cars, so little money. Time to win the lottery.

yeah good call, I think anyone trying to put 20's on any kind sedan/coupe thats not meant to have 20's will have issues. Yours should probably be okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzm View Post
Hell yea its a big year. M6 prices will drop a lil and I can get one. Haha.
Nice, m6 are sweet. or an e60 m5 gotta love that v10.
Appreciate 0