You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Each side gets about the same peak voltage/power.
Ok, thank you.

So what is it about another AMP that you think might help my situation?

And can you please explain to me how I can use my multimeter to check how many volts are coming out of the sub lines off your harness. It appears I can easily get to the output wires of the subwoofers by simply disconnecting the harness that either keeps them on, or with the extra included adapter your haness comes with will allow you to power them from another amp. I just dont know what setting on my multimeter to use to see what volts are coming out of my amp. Im just curious to see if my amp is pushing more volts than the 40v spikes they typically send out.

And not sure if I ever mentioned this... But I pulled power and ground to the LC2i directly off the AMP. I literally shoved the 12V wire from the LC2i into the AMP. And I did the same thing with the negative. The AMP has much larger wires going into it, but had enough room the AMP's input port holes to accommodate the thin wires that came off the LC2i. Could that have caused the LC2i any issues? I don't see why it would, but I'm no electrical engineer.

Sorry for all the questions. But this just doesn't make any sense why MINE appears to be the only one with issues.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0