Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasé Zomé View Post
Howzit fellas,

I bought my 2011 E90 M3 ZCP back in May of this year. It was used with around 7K miles on it. Apparently it was a return from some high up mucky muck from the BMW Irvine office. It was the exact car I built online so I jumped on it as it was a pretty good deal.

My car was manufactured on 03/10 though so it's an early production. I found out the other day that I do not have the auto start / stop feature and am now questioning if my car is indeed a ZCP. Car was purchased @ BMW of Escondido and all the print outs and paper work says it has ZCP but I'm wary since it has no auto start / stop button.

I do have the ZCP wheels and the car does seem to sit as low as my buddy's '08 E90 with Dinan springs. How else can I confirm it has the ZCP option?

I have the following M button settings:

EDC: Comfort / Normal / Sport
DSC: Off / On / M Dynamic Mode
Power: Normal / Sport / Sport Plus
Servotronic: Normal / Sport

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!
If you go to this ===>CLICK site and enter your VIN Number, for a small fee they tell you exactly what options your car has.

Cheers,

Rolf-Dieter

PS. Little Tip; Save the document it will aid you whenever you plan to re-sell or trade in

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0