04-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #39
darwin316
Master Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e90 M3 JzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
Yea, I low sided last year in the end of June. I presume there were many variables that could have contributed. drop in the pavement, too much lean angle for that specific turn etc. All of which could have been avoided I presume. There really no reason for me to be taking that slow as shit roundabout that aggressively. That's the problem with aggressive street riding. When you get it right its fuking amazing but just like the track depending on where your limit is, you risk mopping the floor. I know i did that day.

Good gear saved me, and so did some of the attentive drivers. Or i would have been ran over.
That's why I refuse to go squiding anymore... so many things can happen and you only have one skin layer.