View Single Post
      10-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #131
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
What Porsche have you even owned to have this Obama tingle up your leg love for them?

I stopped reading that horseshit trash rag after the first paragraph....."8 of the 9 cars are supercars"....yeah a Camaro and a Mustang are now supercars GMAFB

Cache has nothing to do with how fast a car is or its driving dynamics. If that were the case then a Honda Civic that runs 9's in the quarter mile would have a shit load of cache. If you sit a Ferrari F430, a Lambo Gallardo, an Aston Martin Vantage and a Porsche 911 side by side and ask 1,000 people which of those cars carries more cache, has better looks, is deemed more exotic the only ones that are going to say a 911 are Kool Aid drinking Porsche fanbois.

The funny part about all of this is I think Porsches are fantastic cars. Otherwise I would not have owned four of them. I just get so fcuking sick and tired of your Holy Grail Porsche bullsh!t.
First of all...very much dislike Obama...Ill leave it at that.

Ive owned a 996 911, 996 Turbo Cabrio and a Cayman S...and have been able to drive 997.2 GT3s on many weekends during the summer as my cousin owned one but was driven and kept mostly by me during this time.
I never said the 911 was the most exotic car. Short of a CGT, there isnt a Porsche that will garner more attention than a Ferrari or Lamborghini...but it also isnt supposed to at the same time.
I have been in my fair share of Gallardo and 458 Italias too and yes they garner a lot of attention but at the same time the people I know who own both a Porsche and a Ferrari never have better things to say about the Ferrari than the Porsche...just a matter of opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clar View Post
Can't match Carrera S? U must be smoking some serious crack to say something like this? Seriously kid, u need to get a life. Maybe get yourself a dog or something...
If you READ what I wrote, I said it cant match it in driving dynamics. Only one who needs to get a life is you buddy...if you dont like what I opine on, dont read it.
Appreciate 0