View Single Post
      04-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #9
shchow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 CTS-V sedan, black raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1234 View Post
Stupid question in a BMW forum full of coupe owners and by a man already committed (to the M3, but the other definition works too) but anyone in the market for a sedan (four adults or one adult and four kids) who'd prefer another car if they had more money or the other car was more available (which ultimately boils down to money too)?

If you had $1,000,000 to spend, could you buy a more appealing driver oriented sedan?

P.S. If I didn't want a sedan it would be a whole other ballgame for me. For me, the strength of this car is that it is the ultimate four adult sedan. Coupe owners try not to puke on my thread. Comments welcome
I've test driven the Bentley GT...great sound and power, all wheel drive, but verrry heavy; Maserati QP...beautiful interior, underpowered and looks like a Buick. Ended up getting the M5...tremendous power, enough space for the family (I have 3 kids).
Have yet to drive the M3, but all reviews have been great. If space is a concern, I'd go with the M5.