01-30-2014, 01:15 PM   #415
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickeM3 View Post
Apologies for paraphrasing - please enlighten us as to what you meant by this then. Confused on what you meant by "tried and true" and "long time", if not the history..
Addressed this already....tried and true S65 s/c'er kits. Not attempting to discount Evolve AT ALL, as I'm a *big* fan of the Rotrex. I realize they are new to the S65 s/c game. I realize their kit is phenomenal in terms of construction, as well. They are on my short list, but before I do anything, in truth, I'd really like to see how Gintani fares w/the TT bid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit_Boost View Post
Like I previously stated, the S65 is a VERY IAT sensitive motor (perhaps it's something pre-programmed into the DME, perhaps its the motor itself). This has been shown on N/A and Supercharged cars, that once IAT suppression has gone to shit the motor slow pulls timing (E85 has shown to counter this, but that it is a direct benefit provided by ethanol's "cooling" properties as a fuel).
Well aware of the IAT effects on the S65, and already addressed with a Vishnu PWM to help combat it
Appreciate 0