01-30-2014, 12:25 PM   #411
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickeM3 View Post
You asked for flow rates, we already know a vortech flows about 50cc higher than a rotrex.
At no point did I mentioned the s/c'ers themselves. My commentary was about the manifolds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickeM3 View Post
so you can negate your "vs an established company" theory, because they both are.
Please don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything about "an established company". I specifically said
Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname
"$2k more than tried and true competitors that have been on the market for a *long* time now"
referencing the KITS THEMSELVES, not the companies. Don't try to twist this into something it isn't, nor make me appear as if I'm trying to do the same. I know that Evolve has been around for a bit, and their products are quite tasty. I am also aware that if the market supports the price, there's nothing wrong with asking for what you think your product is worth.

As far as I'm concerned, as I previously stated, there are things about each kit that I like. We all know you have to pay to play. MY opinion (everyone has one) is that I carefully weigh the price point when I'm about to step into the ring. Like opinions, everyone has a varying price points that they're willing to pay. mkPOTO has his, as indicated by his purchase. And I have mine. Nothing wrong with differences, my man. I may decide that I want to play at that point and forgo picking up a MKIV a little longer. Who knows....

Last edited by whats77inaname; 01-30-2014 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 0