01-30-2014, 11:30 AM   #407
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
I think it is and here are my reasons for why I choice the Evolve kit over ESS/VF/AA

1. I have been on the market for a supercharger for well over a year, I have seen and first hand experience with many of the kits that were available before the Evolve kit came out. I was really not that impressed. (overall build quality of many and some with the service) For example (and not to state any negative) one of my friends had a ESS kit installed on his E92 M3, and after installing everything the bumper did not sit right and a few others things, not fault of ESS, but turned me off the kit.

2. Customer Service is huge in my book, currently I have been bugging Sal for tweets to my tune and without just ignoring my 100+ emails he takes care of it free of charge. I mean how can you beat that? I believe I have been had over a dozen revisions to my current tune and I am very happy that they have assisted me.

3. A kit that not everyone runs, I was really considering purchasing a VF kit, but after reading reviews and talking to some vendors and my personal experience with VF and there lack of customer service, I just knew that not many (currently only 2 Evolve Setups in the US) are running the kit.

4. The Evolve kit for sure is over engineered, I love it! From my research on Evolve they love to test every component and make sure it will last. I want to be confident in my investment and know that even if I put 1000+ miles on it the components will last and whatever I do have to replace will be minor. I am currently running the Evolve E-tronic, and yes it is a bit higher in price, but when you look at the quality of how it was made and how well things just fit I am happy to dish out the money, knowing that I am purchasing something quality and will last.

You can call me a Fanboy all you want, And I am not going to lie I am one. But when I am treated like a king whenever I have a request or question that makes me happy and I don't mind paying for something I know is quality.
I'm not questioning your decision to purchase that kit, it's your money, do what makes you happy My post is regarding the way *I* feel about the kits out there, and what *I* call into question before I depart with my hard earned dollars
Appreciate 0