Thread: 335i vs C63 AMG
View Single Post
      05-23-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
Alpine335TT
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i

335i vs C63 AMG

Ok.. so here's the disclaimer.. don't street race.. blah blah blah.. I don't condone it... blah blah blah.... I know it's dangerous.. yada yada yada...

Anyway, on to the story lol... was coming home from class last night.. on Dulles Tollroad of all places in Virginia for those of you that are in the area... roads were clear... less a couple cars in the distance...pulled up on a new white C63 AMG.. temp tags.. first one I've seen as of yet.... just wanted to get close enough to take a look... and as I got next to the guy.. he took off maybe 5 or 6 car lengths in front of me and then hit the brakes to wait for me... got next to him.. and he started blipping the throttle at me.. so i figured why not.. I'll have some fun w/ the guy.. especially since I was curious to see how quick this thing was....

My JB2X is set to 50%... racemap was off... also sitting on lightweight 19 inch RGRs.. and General UHPs...

So we take off.. and we are DEAD EVEN from the top of third gear all the way through 4th... once I hit 5th (and at this point we were definitely over 100.. is when he started pulling away...

Pulled up next to the guy and he smiled and gave me a thumbs up...

MISCHIEF.TV
Appreciate 0