07-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #926
jaehshim
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTO24 View Post
Yup the one at Circle BMW... It's too high and they won't come down it seems... I want 6spd however you're right that *should* lower the price a tad vs dct.
Convertible factor + DCT factor do not come into play especially in used M3 market, 6MT is actually valued more than DCT, and the extra convertible premium price factor doesn't matter once the vehicle is 2~3 yrs old.

JTO24, I got almost the same car for less than that in Northern NJ.

Mine was:
Clean Carfax / No accident history
E90 Sedan
Jerez Black / Black Novillo Extended Leather
6MT
Premium
Tech
Cold Weather
Ipod/USB
Sirus/BMW Assist
Rear Parking Sensor
220 Wheels
CPO until 2015

The difference is that Mine has Carbon Trim, Enhanced Prmium Sound, and Extended Leather. got it around 49K

My point is that that particular car you are looking at can definitely be lowered at least 2K. And if you are in for 6MT + Sedan, get that car RIGHT NOW.
I have been in the market for E90 for a while, even after I got my baby I am actually still looking at additional E90 Sedans around the country for my friend, and it is SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE to get a

- E90 Sedan
- 6MT
- "Good colors" (White,BLK,Blue,Dark Gray in my opinion) with matching interior color (Blk/Red in my opinion)
- low mile (less than 30K)
- 2009+ LCI Models (LED tails + CIC Navi)
- Tech Pack (Nav Screen)

The other week I found exactly 6 cars that satisfied my options in whole 50 State used car search. About 30 were available in Sedan + DCT + Nav + LCI + less than 30K Miles. It already shows how rare the E90 sedan is with 6MT.

This is a rare breed, and as long as the car's clean and even comes with CPO, definitely work out the deal to GET IT NOW!

Last edited by jaehshim; 07-03-2012 at 03:56 PM..
Appreciate 0