South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched Creature View Post
Hello SF Bay Area M3 forum members!

I posted this to the original "Official Bay Area Chat Thread!" several days ago. Now that the new (and improved?) thread is available I thought I'd re-post here. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
---------------------

I'm currently biding my time as I wait for my M3 to arrive at the end of the month, or early next month. While I wait, I thought I would seek the advice of SF Bay Area forum members.

While I'm purchasing the car at a dealership in the central coast area, I'll likely have my service done in the San Jose area. I bought my current 325i in Mountain View and my service experience has been good there until the last year or so. I used to see the same advisor at every visit but now I'm passed around from one advisor to the next like a piece of meat. And the newer advisors don't seem to be as well informed which is a serious concern when it comes to an M car.

I would like to find a good (hopefully great) advisor at either the Mountain View or Stevens Creek dealerships. Any recommendations?

Thanks and Happy New Year!
back when i had leased my 335i from end of 2007 till this past year, Stevens Creek had a bad reputation for service..but I am not sure if that pertains to CA's or even the SA's. East Bay BMW in pleasanton has always ranked high in the nation for service quality but it may be a bit of a drive for you. Hopefully others will chime in. There may even be a section on dealerships in the bay area somewhere in here or the 3 series section
Appreciate 0