03-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #30
onnex
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.26]
thanks everyone, stoked you guys like it. I'll try to go through and answer some of the questions:

@jonasaurus
Totally agree! The color has some depth, so it really brings out the car's form quite well!

@lenzm3edan
Previous wrap color was matte black. It was nice because it wasn't as flashy, but I'm a big fan of this blue right now

@Chriskm3
It's the Amuse front bumper. (The full kit minus side skirts are on the car)

@esquire
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I was actually torn between my wheels and the SP-SC16's– those look amazing, but I always wanted to have 5 spoke growing up, so I just went with it. As good as DPEs look, I'll never buy another set so I'll never have the SP-SC16s sadly. I hear you on the roundel though. I thought about going back to the factory roundel since it's almost to the car's theme now, but I think the black works better with all the other black accents (roof, splitters, mirrors, handles, & difuser). I know it's one of those things people tend to not like messed with, but I like messing with things I'm a designer my trade, so I'm glad someone else noticed the details I put into this build tho Love your car as well, sooo clean.

Last edited by onnex; 03-06-2013 at 08:34 PM..
Appreciate 0