Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWM3 View Post
Hey everyone! I was a member long ago when I had my E46 M3 but have not been on in awhile. Moved to an M5 and then M6 but am back to an M3 now! We were actually turning in our M6 off of a lease and were looking at a 135i but when we saw the Frozen Silver car at the dealership, we just pulled the trigger. My wife made me sweat it out for about an hour but I think knew we were going to leave with the car once we saw it.

Great info on the board. Already replaced the mirror covers with the OEM CF ones and found the DIY section super helpful. Tinted the windows too and will probably be looking at an exhaust in the spring.

I know from some of the threads that some either like or strongly dislike this Frozen Silver edition. The official photos from BMW do not do it justice. It's much more of a satin finish than matte and in different light conditions the car really looks different.

Attached are a couple of photos, enjoy! And thanks for all the great posts, it's good to be back!
Welcome back and Congratulations on a great find she sure is a looker very nice !

My story is similar to yours as far as the # of cars are concerned ... I went from a e46 to a e85 then e89 ... 8 months in a e92 (2011) and finally pulled the trigger last November on a brand new e92 M3 fully loaded 2012. Now I don't feel that bad reading your post ... looks like I'm not the only one having gone thru a bunch of cars in such a short time

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 01-03-2012 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: EDIT ... changed month to November
Appreciate 0