01-15-2014, 03:46 PM   #22
ZEEM3R
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Jaguar F-Type S AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatik View Post
Glad you found that funny ^ - a lot people would think I'm being dead serious and hating on them in every aspect of their life. LOL!
lmao nah I have a good sense of humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselmw View Post
I got that message once last year but not this year yet. Weather has been fairly warm so not sure the temp change here has been enough to cause the pressure signal to show low. Could be something else like the sensor or leak. Did you check if you have a nail in the tire?
I recently had my rims painted and the guy inspected my tires and we didn't see anything wrong with them. I think my rim may be damaged since theres so many potholes both near my house and school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by got da booze View Post
I know someone mention TPMS, but did you have the valve stem and rubber grommet checked? They are about $10 for each TPMS. That's typically where you will get a leak if you don't have any holes in your tire.
No I did not have them checked but Ill mention them to the dealer when I take in the car to get checked out. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeti View Post
My winter set has been leaking - turns out there was corrosion on rim, probably due to salt. Had to have the tires removed, rim edges cleaned up and remount. There's likely nothing wrong with your tires, but you either have messed up rims due to bending or corrosion. Yes, aluminum corrodes.
Yeah I think it is the rims. I have a lot of potholes near my house and near my school so its a possibility.
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo
Appreciate 0