Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by And1M3
The LRP does come with M Exhuast that a price tag of MSRP $3999 not including install. M performance steering wheel MSRP $800. CF Spoiler $550, CF front splitter $750 and speical paint is $5k. All those will add up to the $10k price tag increase. I am not saying that I would buy it with these option add on, but there are people out there that will. Also for that increase of $15k by the dealer is a rip off. CF mirror , kidney grill and powder coated wheels doesn't cost that much to add on. They are stupid for over charging on those parts.
Yes the $15 dealer mark-up is ridiculous, but you can argue that the $10k for lime rock is as well.
Sure you get the M perf exhaust, carbon fiber parts, and the steering wheel..
but $5 for "special" paint!?
If you really want to stay under warranty, which is why I assume many buy M perf parts,
get a dinan exhaust ($2.5k) and buy the body parts separately from a reputable source, such as eAs, and save a significant amount.
Then still have enough left over for dinan performance parts.
Individual paint is 5k on pretty much any color. But don't worry, if you want to change the color of the stitching on your seats it's 7k. I agree with you though but we get hard by two huge taxes ( BMW and m tax)
Appreciate 0