View Single Post
      07-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #33
HRE_Mickey
Captain
Rep
Drives: Sold E39 M5

I cannot comment in comparison with our conical profile in contrast to other wheel manufacturers conical profile. We don't offer lightening options because we feel that that should be a standard. Our wheels come with lightening pockets included. We manufacture our wheels in-house. We engineer/design our wheels in-house. And most importantly, we stand behind our product.

Join us on July 14 for our HRE Open House where we will show you how HRE Wheels are made. For those that can't make it out to San Diego, CA check out these videos of HRE factory.
www.egarage.com/videos/hre-wheels/ | www.vimeo.com/36386945

This allows us to build wheels that have the highest quality and strong and lightweight.

I weighed a 20x11 for a Mercedes CLS63 at 22.4 lbs !! Image what 19x11 would be in the 21 lb range. I would ask you compare that to other custom forged wheels in the market. Considering we allow custom fitments and finishes and that we have the lowest build times in the forged wheel business. Ask any other forged wheel company to build a wheel in 4 weeks, and see what they say.

Last edited by HRE_Mickey; 07-05-2012 at 12:39 PM..
Appreciate 0