Ti-Jean
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 DCT

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Man I feel terrible about that. He was definitely progressing nicely on Saturday. I get the feeling the frustration with multiple instructors on Sunday might have stunted his growth.

Problem was, we had just the right number of instructors so every instructor had 2 students. When one gets sick, well, then it's basically a huge juggling act.
Totally understand about the juggling part, I have to say that the group handled it very well and was able to find replacements for him without loosing much if any track time at all. It just made it a bit harder to work on improvements since it was a re-start each session. This was just a small road bump in an overall awesome week-end!

By the way, he absolutely loved your instruction on Saturday. You definitely left a very good impression with him. He couldn't stop telling me how good of an instructor you are. He called me a few days after getting back in town and told me the event "screwed-up" his driving... he's trying to apex turns around town and getting on the throttle coming out of the corners. I think he's hooked
Appreciate 0