View Single Post
      02-03-2007, 01:51 PM   #7
mike138
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i (c)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Looks more to me like he was showing off...
You're a big target at rest or at 10 mph...not a big difference...
Then we wonder why they don't throw the roses at us over there...
doc. doc. doc. once again you prove my point ........... you have no idea what they have to deal with over there........ "Then we wonder why they don't throw the roses at us over there..." as for US............. that would put me and you in the same group.......... and you will never................ i have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt DUDE!!!!!.............. now you have steped over the line.........you have no right................... im tired of all the p.c. crap .........its people like you we need to take our country back from..........asking questions is ok its what makes freedom so great......... spread your anti U.S./U.S. military propaganda elsewhere.......... please ................god i wish people in america would stop standing up for people like you .......... the worst part is its my job to make sure you have the right to say whatever you want.......... and untill people wake up and boot your ass out ill do that.................... and that sir is something you will never understand

i do hate that enter key
Appreciate 0