footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoltz View Post
You may not, and I agree that for those that don't want that stuff the 335i is definitely more compelling. But for those that want all the gadgets (and most BMW owners do) and AWD (which most BMW owners do where I live) it's quite compelling.

Go to the BMW Dealer and tell me what the average price of a 335i is, most dealers load them up because that's what people buy. I agree with you that pyschologically people shop by base price, but most 335i's that aren't ordered have stickers in the mid to high 40s.

-Adam
Adam,

I don't want to say something out of place here, just in case you happen to drive a 335ix but I will tell you this, when you start to compare the x-drive to quattro there isn't any comparison.

Quattro has an uncanny nack at finding grip where there is none, the brother drives an X5 and where his car starts to spin the wheels due to very slippery conditions my S5 has no problems at all.

I am sure many here will disagree with this and show numerous evidence for it, I can only say what I personally have experienced.
Appreciate 0