First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
1995 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZBE92
Doh. I just found out about the lake tahoe drive.

I'll have to miss it.

I'm going to the Euroswego event in Livermore. I've just copied and pasted the info below

EUROSweGO

Time to strap yourself in! Its that time again! Time to have fun. Time for some sun. Time to let that inner kid out! EUROSweGO will be hosted by Hands Off at UMIGO RACING. Thats right go karting we go! All EUROs are welcomed!

WHERE:
UMIGO RACING 6538 Patterson Pass Road Livermore, CA 94550

WHEN:
AUGUST 12 2012 11AM - 8PM

WHO:
EUROs

AGENDA:
Go karting of course. You can call ahead of time to reserve time spots. Yes there is a discount for this event. Just call Kristin @ Umigo Racing, (925) 373-7223, for more details.

We'll have this for all day so its time to enjoy each others company and cars. Take your time and meet new faces and make new friends. Its all about the love of our toys, its all about the friends you never new existed.

Yes you can bring coolers with drinks, chairs, pop up table if needed. Trying to keep the clutter down for vid and pics. Food vendors will be there.

The new Hands Off Model Crew...Callie Huynh, Tiffany Vu, Christa Hope, and Roxanne Vo. They will be at EUROSweGO! Feel free to ask any of them to pose with your car.

A DJ will also be coming out.

Theres going to be lots of photographers out there. Lots of pics and video so be ready for that. We'll be making a DVD for this even that will go up for sale. So look your best

THERES GONNA BE A LOT JUST KEEP CHECKING IN FOR UPDATES! LOTS-O-IDEAS IN THE WORKS!

UPDATE:
HANDS OFF will be handing out something free! (limited supply)
Hands Off Model Crew will be attending as well.
JGMODS will be passing out free items. (limited supply)
REDBULL & Models will be coming out.

VENDORS:
HRE & SONIC MS
LTBMW
Remus Exhaust
SVConcepts
JGMODS
International Auto Body & Paint
Invisiguard (clear bra)
Auto Pro Film (tint)

PARKING:
UMIGO RACING…They have room for around 400 of us! PARKING LAYOUT COMING SOON! Oh and parking is FREE! PARKING DIRECTORS DO TAKE TIPS!
Damn gokarting sounds nice, I like models too (more)

Too bad I'll be busy and don't have my car back yet.

2011 M3 Dakar Yellow-Black Leather-Comp Pkg-DCT-Akra Evo-AP BBK Front-VOLK RE30/BBS GT4 18x10" Square
1995 M3 Boston Green - Chipped - Ground Control Coilovers - APEX ARC8
Past: 2005 Porsche Boxster S-Silver-6spd-Fabspeed Exhaust
Appreciate 0