View Single Post
      04-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
louie_perm
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: *

I really should take some pics. Work's been busy lately, so the M hasn't been washed for almost 2 weeks. It's supposed to rain tonight and early tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get out and give her a nice detail tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to remember to take some pics.

I've been slowly but surely detailing the interior in the evenings with what light I have after work. I've got every surface cleaned and conditioned/protected now, except for the inside of the glass. I use various products from Autogeek.net--Pinnacle, Wolfgang, Diamondite. On the leather, I go all Pinnacle, which seems to be good stuff. All of it water-based, VOC and silicone free, and Ph neutral. None of the products I use leave a shine, which is how I like it. Everything looks clean, and the natural color is heightened, but no gloss or unnatural sheen.

By the way, the only thing different from stock is the smoked reflectors I installed. They essentially disappear with the JZB paint color, but they still reflect--which I figured is probably a good thing.
Appreciate 0