View Single Post
      12-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #29
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

I don't think that Fall Line is out of line in using their disclaimer.

First, as a car builder who has constructed track cars for their own team and many others competing professionally in Grand Am and other series, there is absolutely no way to guarantee that any safety equipment installed in any of the cars Fall Line has put together will protect any driver from any crash.

Racing is a very dangerous sport, and no matter what safety equipment is available to you, there is a chance that a crash can be harmful or fatal. There is absolutely not a way to guarantee that any piece of safety equipment will protect any occupant from any situation.

In addition, the cages built by this company have been tested in some very real world scenarios. The shop even keeps a wrecked E46 M3 chassis on display to show what is possible with a properly constructed roll cage.

I believe that Fall Line's expertise in motorsports, and the sound design principles used by their engineer and fabricators make for a very good piece of safety equipment. I would only trust a handful of roll cage builders in the midwest with my life, and Fall Line is certainly among those few.

Last edited by IND-Distribution; 12-04-2010 at 09:37 AM..
Appreciate 0