e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Yeah, that's pretty good indeed.

Does Dinan require the install to be done by a Dinan dealer for warranty coverage to be in effect?

Dinan website still says 15% off by the way. I don't see that going away anytime soon in this economy.

Anyway, looking forward to your review as well. I've been on the fence on this one for several months now...
Damn, I really wish this economy hadn't kicked my company in the balls like it has because I wouldn't have had to cancel my order for the //M----I swear you and I think EXACTLY ALIKE on about every mod. I don't think there is a member I have more respect for or trust. I had planned on buying exhaust and springs and to put them on right after break-in and every question you have had about things I have had and thought I was crazy for a while.

I wanted the VS exhaust but wanted to see what other "cautious" modders thought about TI holding up in the northeast winters. So when you jumped, had i already had my car, I would have jumped the next day, you were all I needed to feel better about taking the plunge. I think we think the same way when it comes to fiddling with the suspension and I DEFINITELY THINK Dinan springs are the way to go. I think if someone is willing to pay the extra money they will be a solid mod that will last as long as the OEMs and have no ill effect on the EDC shocks/struts.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0