12-11-2007, 03:26 AM   #81
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Of course I haven't driven the GTR, but reading all the reviews so far from the likes of Autocar etc you can read between the lines you know that even the EVO X isn't as advanced as this.
Read above swamp, you are arguing for arguments sake.
I beg to differ. It is not arguing for arguments sake. It is simply calling a bit of .

Even if you may turn out to be right it does not mean you are justified to believe nor make the incredibly big and bold claim you made. Reading the reviews thus far the information they contain in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM justifies the belief that the GT-R is the most technically advanced car on the road (it is not even really on the road yet, but I will give you some leniency on this detail). Nissan and the magazines would very much like us all to believe this though. One point you (or I) could probably argue it that the GT-R has the most thorough and advanced ability for the driver to monitor the performance of the car in real time. However, until you can make even a simple little bullet point list for us, to justify your claim, I call complete speculation. I will be MORE than happy to rescind this call in light of your proof.

Don't you get tired of baseless opinions being promoted as FACT? I do and I know many of the other forum members do as well.

By the way the Evo is a VERY advanced and technically rich vehicle, especially its AWD and traction/suspension control systems. Read up a bit more on it before you dismiss is so handily. Other contenders might include the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano or FXX, Bugatti Veyron or Lexus LS 600h. In fact Lexus makes this exact claim themselves about the LS 600h! Again these are not my claimed winners of this title, just some possible ideas very quickly "off the cuff".
Appreciate 0