View Single Post
      04-30-2010, 08:50 PM   #49
ploo
slow in, slow out
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 997.2 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuschnell View Post
congrats to all of you who have gotten your m3 or will be getting it soon!!!
i'm finishing my residency in june and am waiting for my e90 m3 as well!! after all that school, four years of service in the military to pay for med school, and four years of residency, i'm about to do ED in july. i'm getting married and picking up our m3 in munich, then driving around europe for a few weeks!!! the wait is killing me. i've been dreaming of this car for the past 18 years since if first saw an e36. don't get me wrong, i'm thrilled to be marrying my dream girl too, but i've been wanting this car for soo long. now i get both at the same time, and to boot, we take delivery of the car on my 33rd birthday!

so to the rest of you who were in my position, are in my position, or will be soon, it was all worth the wait and hard work! all the time we put in makes it so much sweeter. here's to delayed gratification
a big congrats on finishing your training! delayed gratification is definitely the name of the game; i have a dream of doing ED one day and doing a few laps of the nuerburgring, visiting the ruf shop and meeting alois ruf, etc...must stay patient, sigh.