View Single Post
      07-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #70
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Our official photographer decided to go for video taping instead of doing the photoshooting. Since we got so many cool cars are joining in together, he wants to record down the whole entire event. Which I think it's a really awesome ideas. And then our 2nd photographer will take the photoshooting for all of us our of his best efforts. Much appreciate to both of them.

Friendly reminder: We will be meeting at the Eastgate Park and Ride next to the Bellevue College on the Top Floor at 9:30am~10:30am. And we will all rolling down together to Renton Cedar River Park. At around 1~2pm, we can decide as a group where everyone wants to go and what to do. Thanks everyone.

Address:
1. Eastgate Park & Ride: 14200 SE Eastgate Way Bellevue, WA 98007
2. Cedar River Park: 1717 Maple Valley Highway & House Way

DIRECTIONS to Cedar Park:
From I-405 South: Take Exit 4 (Maple Valley exit). This will take you onto Sunset Boulevard NE. Go left at the second signal light (this is Maple Valley Road, Highway 169). Get into the right lane, travel a short distance, and turn right into Cedar River Park.

From I-405 North: Take Exit 4A (Renton/Maple Valley exit). Turn right at the end of the exit onto Highway 169, Maple Valley Highway. Get into the right lane, travel a short distance, and turn right into Cedar River Park.
Appreciate 0