09-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #22
CCLSVTM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Interlagos blue E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by z335is View Post
Hey guys, I currently own an '11 e92 (stripped) M3 and have loved every minut of ownership. However, over my two years or so of ownership, every now and then I've found myself longing for some amenities (sat radio, iPod connector, etc) or something more (comp package, edc, mdrive). That being said, I feel like I'm at a bit of crossroads with the car. I've looked long and hard at other vehicles in the price range (and slightly below and above) and I've found that most are either undesirable to me or they have a new model coming out in the near future (Cayman, Sti). So I'm trying to decide among the follow options:

1) Keep my car and see what the next M3, Cayman, etc have to offer in a few years.

2) Trade my M3 for another e92 with perhaps comp pkg, and some other options

3) Trade for another car now - C63 AMG Coupe, Boss Mustang, CTS-V Coupe?

Your advice is MUCH appreciated
Tough questions.... No matter what, don't buy until your positive on what you want or you might end up being at this same spot in a few years....

Appreciate 0