ki__
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
gorgeous rides and GREAT pics, thanks for sharing bro!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
Awesome! The Lip is looking good in black.
Yes it does It held up nicely on the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan@PYSpeed.com View Post
looks great!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
Both cars look great man. Tracking your car is a blast. Good luck !
Thanks guys

It is a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkap View Post
I enjoyed everything except the cup on the trunk part LOL
I had to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
awesome!! two awesome rides
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomElektro View Post
Great, great pictures.

Can you tell me where to get these:
Thank you

It's the M Performance Exhaust, most dealers and some vendors on this forum carry it. Check out the exhaust section in the for sale thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
Nice pics, track events are fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasaurus View Post
Great pics, how did your mate go in his C4S? Did he enjoy it?
Thanks guys, he LOVED it. He couldn't stop saying how planted the car felt in the corners. Unfortunately Willow Springs timing was down for the day.. so we couldn't see how we performed, but next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2e15 View Post
Nice Pics... what front lip do you have?
Thank you, it's a Mode Carbon GTS CF front lip w/o under section painted in Gloss Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryce View Post
awesome pics

sexy cars
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
looking good. The 997 looks really dated now that 991 came out doesn't it? It looks very similar to a beatle. lol
Haha yes it does look dated, but the 997 still has a sweet spot for me.. Maybe because the GT3 for the 997 will be the last of the manual GT3s..

The 991 is gorgeous though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Nice pics.

Curious about your impressions on the track...like did you have fun? Did you learn a lot? Did you improve your times during the day? Any issues with the car / oil temps / tires?
I had a blast. Throughout the day my line became crisper, more obvious, plus I kept pushing myself in a few areas. I learned a lot throughout the day on how my car behaved, one example was that I could go faster than I thought in a few corners. It's really a treat to be able to push these cars without restrictions. It was great, the track truly made me fall in love with the M3 all over again. It's a nice feeling to have. The timing was down the whole day so no luck there.. But next time hopefully it'll be fine. The car ran perfectly, might consider getting a track set of wheels soon.

I had a few oversteer moments that I corrected.. and every time, it put a smile on my face. Some "oh shit" moments too, but those were followed by a smile as well.
Appreciate 0