Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Rolf - The parts dept called Alpina & was told they do not have the wheels in M3 offset. They do sell them in 3 Series offset & for the 8X19 & 9X19 they cost 2388 Euro with Vat. Without Vat it's 2007 Euro or ~ $2630 USD, which is less than I expected. They have a 3 series B3 Bi-Turbo convertible, coupe & wagon Alpina on the floor. I took a couple crappy cell phone pics of the Silver & Black wheels on them & will post later - Took a couple of pics of the Black 7 series wheels also.

Found out BBS makes the wheels for Alpina. It's stamped inside the hub.
Thanks so much Moxie for your help and effort it is very much appreciated.

I am sure that with spacers and extended wheel studs fitting the wheels on my M3 is doable. I have my dealership here in Canada working on it as well. It should be interesting what there mark up will be to bring the wheels to Canada, I am also surprised of the low cost, I am sure the price will increase after import tax and duties as well as shipping costs from Germany.

Thanks again and I am looking forward for the photos

Take good care & Cheers

Rolf-Dieter

Re: BBS, I know that BBS Kraftfahrzeugtechnik AG is a high performance automobile wheel design company headquartered in Schiltach, Germany, so it makes sense for Alpina to use them as a wheel supplier since they are near by.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 05-09-2012 at 09:31 AM..
Appreciate 0