View Single Post
      10-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #11
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
if you had not seen my girl advice thread it was kinda of similar to yours. heres my advice. if she keeps mentioning her ex BF that means she is trying to get over him. just LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. girls love it when you listen to them. try to find out her position on the whole dating thing. see if she was heart broken or she broke it off. if she continues start talking about other girls you have dated and see how she reacts. take her out on a date. like real date. night time. by that time she will have seen your car. i think you can take care of the rest

hmm that sounds pretty good in fact i just listen but i don't listen you know what i mean? lol

and she has seen my car i guess she was impressed but she drives a audi A4 so she always says her car is better haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ_TUR90 View Post
first thing you should do is get her number! if you want to ask her out just walk her to her car after class.

thats what i was going to do I guess I'll have to wait for the right moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese_Racer View Post
Tell her you have a BMW and to drop the zero and get with the hero.

Ask her out. Whats the worst that can happen?
i like that zero to hero line i hate getting rejected since I've never been rejected i don't wanna know how it feels hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc View Post
Warning: Prepare yourself for the onslaught of members accusing you of being ghey!

WTF, hook up with her, can't you take a hint? She's just trying to make you jealous. Walk tall! Have some confidence and ask her if she wants to go out for dinner and drinks and see how it goes.. it it goes well give her a nice kiss at the end of the night and that's all. Play hard to get, keep her interested, make up stories about dates you've been on with Penthouse Centerfolds, be creative... It's all about presentation, marketing, and hype. Make yourself seem bigger than you are. It's all just a game!
lol i like your advice and lately i have been kinda ignoring her like i'll just nod my head when i answer her, I'm def gonna use your advice it sounds like it'll work i'll let you know i guess
Appreciate 0