E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkey335 View Post
That wing is completelyterrible, motorsport or not its terrible.........Why are the wheels missing the bbs centercaps? and didnt we see an already stunning "MEAN GREAN" from MAC that trumps this one? IDK guys, not terribly impressed.....looks like the red te-37 wheeled M3 that they already did. Just sayin.......
You're definitely open to your opinion regarding the wing, but on the bright side, the wing is at least functional and mounted fairly stable.

A lot of cars run without centercaps. Personally, I don't think it takes away from the overall look of the car either. There are other wheel manufacturers that also choose to not use center caps for the sake of weight loss, albeit rather small difference.

My understanding is that this is a new rendition of the owners car that was called "GreenHell." And to say that another one's build "trumps" this one is pretty irrelevant. I'm sure most people mod their car for their pure enjoyment instead of trying to compete with other builds. At least, that's how it should be...

I do agree with you though on it's comparison to MartinD's former car. There are a lot of similarities, but at the same time, very drastic differences.

As many will agree, we are all open to our own opinions.

Finally...can you please delete your quote of the WHOLE original post of this thread. It seriously can kill bandwidth having to reload all the same photos...
Appreciate 0