View Single Post
      05-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #48
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeBMW2 View Post
Okay, no, I really did understand what he was saying.
It's a great story, some great fiction. I don't really care one way or the other, but its pretty crystal clear you have no argument. Why's it gotta go like that, huh? A guy just has to crack off about something he isn't familiar with or just doesn't understand. And then he goes on to defend his indefensible post. Do you really have such a desperate, vital need to be so caustic and abrasive that you have to defend calling someone "dumb" right down to just making shit up and telling lies? I mean it is f'ing exhausting just thinking about how much work that has to be for you - to keep up that kind of routine on a daily basis.

Again, it is *not possible* to order the active (ok - semi-active elp_jc ) suspension without getting that little pesky button. It is really just that simple. Nobody - and I do mean absolutely nobody - opts out of a feature that they actually plan to use simply because they never plan to adjust it other than just once. Not even you - even though you like to pretend you would so you can justify calling other people dumb, because you have an e-peen like elastic man!

Quote:
So sorry, your points are actually becoming pointless.
But you've just defeated your own argument here, though. Really, you don't think this guy has *ever* hit his EDC button? Really? He just doesn't plan to change it. But he still had to set it initially to "Sport". So there you go - he did need the button after all.

By the way, congratulations on being the only person ever who actually goes into your glovebox and to disable the remote trunk release. I know you've done this since you've used every single feature on your car. Well, that and I can read your mind.

Quote:
The remapped EDC and shocks will make a difference, but enough to be worthy to buy for a street car?
To quote what you said earlier "that's one of the dumbest comments I've ever read."

Only EDC Sport mode is active (it's non-active for non-ZCP cars) , so yes, if you want an Active Sport mode it is a no brainer. But you knew that already, since you are the smart one and we are all just dumb.

Quote:
But please, keep going on with your argument. I enjoy reading what's on your mind.
I enjoy reading what's on your mind too, since I am a psychic. I didn't think it worked over the internet, but lately I've realized it does. I'd say - yes, lose the pink tie; yes, tell your secretary you are in love with her; no, don't spit on the bathroom floor; yes, have the ginger curry snapper for dinner; no, don't bother with DVR'ing Dancing With The Stars finale; no, don't try that diet; but yes, do get a hair cut on Friday. You're welcome.

Bananas.
Appreciate 0