03-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Arrow -= 6NR ConnectedDrive Retrofit by BimmerTech =-

Hi guys,

As the title says I am proud to announce I am again the first vendor to bring you another exciting retrofit for your BMW - the 6NR ConnectedDrive.

I am also offering other retrofits for BMW cars including CIC, Combox, 6FL, 6NF, PDC, M3 Instrument cluster for a non-M3 BMW and more.

This is what BMW says about the 6NR retrofit:
"Note: It will not be possible to retrofit 6NR on vehicles produced prior to 03/11 (04/11 for X models)."

The complete list of features of the 6NR option:
1.BMW Apps:
- Facebook,
- Twitter,
- Web Radio,
- 3rd party BMW Certified Apps, e.g. Pandora

2.BMW Plugin - "...changes the iDrive screen to the same look and feel as the iPod function on an iPhone.It allows you to take advantage of all the iPod features (Genius, album art, compiling playlists, etc) that are not available via the basic USB connection. With future iPhone software updates, new features will also be available in the car. An additional benefit comes in the way of increased interface speed.", BMW

3.Video Playback - enables video playback from iPhone

The 6NR option requires the following hardware components:
- CIC
- Combox
- 6FL

Depending on your current car specification we can offer you all or just selected components listed above as well as full coding and programming to enable the ConnectedDrive.

UPDATE:
You no longer have to wait for the new base plate and snap-in adapter to use the BMW Plugin and Video Playback!
Our 6NR ConnectedDrive Retrofit kit will let you enjoy all features of the 6NR option through the USB cable!

From now all our customers buying the CIC, Combox and 6FL combo kit will be getting the 6NR free of charge!

Please keep this thread free from any commercial questions and all inquires send to my email address - info@bimmer-tech.net including your VIN.

Last edited by Patrys@BimmerTech; 03-19-2013 at 04:48 AM..
Appreciate 0