06-12-2005, 05:17 AM   #8
RedStripe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
In my PM in request to the offer on this thread, I had told Jwocky the following (best to my recollection because I can't find a copy of the PM): "This site is the best ever.... Just out of curiosity, and by no means should you feel obligated to tell me this, but I was wondering how the site maintained itself? I don't see the gratuitous advertisements and such you see on other forums. Well, whatever it is, I hope the magic continues"

Or something like that. Anyways, with that said, all I can say is thanks to Jwocky and MarkE90M3 and anyone else responsible for this site. This place is truly the best. And I hope that this site stays the way it is and continues to have the high quality of input and members it has shown thus far.

Maybe its just me, but over at other forums, like I don't know, one that rhymes with bimmerfest, I sometimes get the feeling that the admins or whoever are kowtowing to the sponsors in a way that restricts or inhibits the free flow of info (like in the ED forum). And another thing, though I understand that these forums are open to the general public so anyone can join and share (like haters, or dealers, or dealer-haters,...), I've found that for the most part, everyone that contributes here is not only an enthusiast, but pro-consumer (if you get what I mean).

In summary, thanks for the great forum. If anything I've said struck a nerve, please start a new thread and let's try to keep this one free of extraneous posts. Thanks.
Appreciate 0