11-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
So...I've had this game for a while. I'm just running around town looking at a HUGE array of objects you can pick up without having much of an idea of what to do with them, or how to figure out where I'm supposed to go. The action part of the game is not that good compared to a typical FPS.

What are you supposed to do here?
Because it's not a FPS, it's a RPG. Instead if mindless ready, aim, fire.....you have to use your mind and imerse yourself within the story. It's a throw back to how good games used to be vs. the ADD driven shooters. If you are after a fast paced shooter, this is not the game for you. If you enjoy listening to storylines and exploring vast worlds, with some action mixed in, then Fallout is right up your alley.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0