08-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #52
choopy
Juicy Booty NomNoMnom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3 Vert/2005 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrDlux View Post
dude the A5/S5 makes the bmw smoke pole? why? how many 3'ers you see on the road? when was the last time you saw S5 rolling down the road? by an owner not a test-drive

even a all-black A5 is the hotness.

The new S' will have that 300-odd horsepower v-6 supercharged motor to combat the turbo so it will be interesting. you know folks will be putting pulleys on those.

The interior on the A5 takes you back to the cockpit of the E46 wrap around -bad-ass-

The A4 ehh doesn't do it for me. i'd rather stick to the 335i. i'm sorry but on 360 view the A5/S5 just walks all over anything bmw has and once you set inside its a whole nother story.

ever fishtale your 335i? in rain? in snow? that just doesn't exist with quattro. i have to actually pay attention when gunning it in the rain around a corner now. with my old A4 it was pedal to the metal even in rain - go as fast as possible and no worries.

dont get me wrong i like the bimmer but the A5 brought sexy back for audi. bmw has no comparable. now when i see the S4 Avant that might bring sexy back to audi on that front.
??? I have three audis in my garage, 2006 a8l, 2005 a4 2.ot, and 2001.5 s4, and of course my 335xi, they all are awd and ALL handle the bomb! And i would choose the BMW over all of them in a straight line or on some twisties. The s5 looks bad as hell, dont get me wrong, but the steering feel of the audi is just weak sauce, its for really fragile drivers it seems like. the BMW has a much better feel, and not to mention has much much more potential the the s5 ever will. BEEEEIIIITTTCCHHH!!!

A5 didn't bring shit back, the S5 did

Last edited by choopy; 08-03-2008 at 01:35 AM.. Reason: had to
Appreciate 0