View Single Post
      02-16-2016, 02:24 PM   #6
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

The only thing that makes me feel old is that my body is slower to recover from hard workouts.

And the fact that i'm beginning to realize my physical short comings before i injure myself. Not too long ago, i would always think i could still do the things i did 10 years ago without getting hurt. Now i think twice, really analyze it before giving it a go. Then i get hurt. lol

I still feel like i'm 20, if i'm in a car in which i can disable DSC, i'm getting sideways because it's fun. If i'm on a mountain bike, i'm looking for a way to launch off of something. If i'm wake boarding, i'm still going to try doing flips. If i'm skate boarding, i'm still going to do tricks. I still get excited about nights when i can eat cereal for dinner. Aside from my body taking longer to recover and heal, i'm anti-old.

Advice, find the woman that won't make you feel like a fuddy-duddy. Make sure she doesn't want you to be a fuddy-duddy. Don't act like a fuddy-duddy.