12-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
anthonygilbo
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

My new M3 Edition

Hi Guys

Well I picked up my M3 yesterday. It was one of the best days of my life!! Apart from of course getting married and the birth of my kids!! lol.The only picks I can post so far is a few that I took from my mobile. The light was terrible so excuse the quality of the pics. I will post some more in the next few days once I've cleaned it a couple of times and given it a good wax. One conclusion that I have come to is that dealers do not know how to clean cars at all.

As far as my views on the car? I am a bit like zender. I have done 200km on it since I picked it up and it is just an awsome machine!! It feels so solid on the road compared to anything I've ever driven. I love the S4, S5 settings how the car just comes to life. The down shifting is definately a favourite so far. I love the fact that when I'm on the phone or just driving around town that you can put it into say D2 or D3 take the power button off and it is just as sedate as anything else I've driven.

Those are my initial thoughts. Will post some more pics soon including interior shots.

Bring on the 2000km service!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0